Collapse
No announcement yet.
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New to this site

Hello my name is Brenda Geraci with Century 21 Baseline and I am excited to be part of this group.

Named one of the Nation's 250 TOP producing Latino residential real estate agents in 2014 by the National Association of Hispanic Real Estate Professionals (NAHREP) and has also Received the Centurion Award for 2011,2012 and 2013.
    The CENTURION® Award, one of the most prestigious awards presented to CENTURY 21 sales associates worldwide. Only a small percentage of sales associates attain this high level status, making this award the benchmark for true professionalism within the CENTURY 21 System.

Re: New to this site

Hi Brenda
    Welcome to the site. If I can help in anyway please ask.
    Alan Plager
    Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices
    Top Ten for units US 2015
    Over 6,000 Units Sold
    Toll Free 1-888-722-2098
    Office 727- 451-8776
    Email Alan@LoveTampabay.com
    Web AlanPlager.com

Comment

Welcome to the site, I am new also. Good luck
      http://myersandmyersrealestate.com/

Comment

Hi Brenda,

I am new also on this forum... 100% Commission Real Estate Broker California. No hidden fees, no gimmicks. Flat fee $595 per transaction + $95 E&O.

Thanks!
        Ronny

Comment

Nice to know both of you, welcome to the forum

Comment

Hi Brenda, Welcome to the site. i am new here as well

Comment

Hi! Brenda,
              We at diazjuan, we buy houses cash in oakland in any condition. our website is http://diazjuan.com/.
              Nice to meet you

Comment

Hello,

Welcome, all in Agentlinkus. I am Andrey, founder of Midwest Real Estate Investment Association, and co-founder of Homestead Road. Let me know if you have any question or want to learn something new. Also, you can learn from my youtube channel "Real deal in real estate".

Comment

AgentLinkus Member

Collapse

Brenda Geraci Brenda is Named one of the Nation's 250 TOP producing Latino residential real estate agents in 2014 by the National Association of Hispanic Real Estate Professionals (NAHREP) and has also Received the Centurion Award for 2011,2012 and 2013. The CENTURION® Award, one of the most prestigious awards presented to CENTURY 21 sales associates worldwide. Only a small percentage of sales associates attain this high level status, making this award the benchmark for true professionalism within the CENTURY 21 System. "For the BEST RESULT choose the TOP REALTOR" - BRENDA GERACI Trusting a realtor and knowing that the process will be handled professionally from beginning to end is crucial to a successful sale. I can help you sell your home for top dollar call me today if interested! LIST WITH THE BEST BRENDA GERACI Find out more about Brenda Geraci
                Working...
                X