Collapse
No announcement yet.
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Introduction

Please allow me to introduce myself. I'm Mark Richardson NMLS 325654 Sr. Mortgage Banker with Flagstar Bank. Licensed in all 50 states and the U.S. Virgin Islands. Retired US Navy Veteran. If I can be of service to any of my realtors I'd welcome the opportunity I love realtors

Hello Mark,

Welcome to the AgentLinkus. I am Andrey founder of Midwest Real Estate Investment Association, host of the TV Show “The Real Deal in Real Estate,” and as a frequent guest presenter at investment summits and training seminars. I have co-founded Homestead Road to integrate the entire process of buying homes, restoring them to marketability, and “homesteading” families.

I hope you will contribute your best to help agent here at AgentLinkus.

Thanks
    Andrey

Comment

AgentLinkus Member

Collapse

MFRichardson NMLS# 325654 Thank you for viewing my profile. "Let's Connect" What I Do For REAL ESTATE AGENTS and BUILDERS. In today’s competitive marketplace, it’s critical that Realtors and Builders partner with people who can help them close more sales! Unlike typical mortgage lenders who only care about getting leads from Realtors and Builders, I help Realtors and Builders integrate strategies that produce leads so they close more sales faster. Accomplished, mortgage banking leader with a proven track record of consistently exceeding sales objectives, penetrating new markets and developing management-level associates. Demonstrated ability to turn around underperforming operations and generate profit centers within a short period of time. My 25 year career has provided me exposure to all aspects of the mortgage business including Management, Production, Sales, Marketing and Training. Find out more about MFRichardson
    Working...
    X