No announcement yet.
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Need a loan?

Hi there,

We are a private lending company that offer life-time opportunity loans. We offer the right solution for your financial needs, we are different from other lenders because we believe in customer service and we stay with you until you achieve the desired results.

Do you need an urgent loan to clear your debts or you have a capital loan to your business needs to improve? have you been rejected at Banks and other financial agencies. Or are you looking for a quick, easy and secure loan? Look no more as we are here to make all your financial troubles a thing of the past. We offer various types of loans such as personal loans, small loan, credit or wholesale loan to pay off bills? Or you are looking for a loan for school fees, car loan, home loan bill or mortgage and business loan or investment etc.To start at lower interest rate of 5% for a duration of as long as 25 years.

I want to also use this medium to inform you that we make reliable and beneficiary assistance and will be willing to offer you a loan. Interested applicants should contact us through the information below.

Thank you.

Top Mark Solutions
    4730 S. Fort Apache Rd. Suite 300
    Las Vegas, Nevada 89147
    702-381-7814
    topmarksolutions@outlook.com
    Topmark Solutions

I'm a pretty decent guy. Sometimes I see ads on Craigslist for people who need small loans and I help them out. It is always a 0% loan, but they need to provide good collateral.

So I met this guy, we can call him Dave. He needs $300 and I agree to loan it to him. He has a hard time coming up with collateral. He gives me an electronic keyboard, an iPhone, a digital camera, a silver necklace, and a seahawks jersey. I tell him before he signs the loan document that I made up that he needs to decide now if he is actually going to pay me back, he will regret not paying me back. I make that very clear to him. He agrees and I give him the money and he goes on his merry way, I keep his stuff.

Comment

Originally posted by jhonnydepp01 View Post
      I'm a pretty decent guy. Sometimes I see ads on Craigslist for people who need small loans and I help them out. It is always a 0% loan, but they need to provide good collateral.

So I met this guy, we can call him Dave. He needs $300 and I agree to loan it to him. He has a hard time coming up with collateral. He gives me an electronic keyboard, an iPhone, a digital camera, a silver necklace, and a seahawks jersey. I tell him before he signs the loan document that I made up that he needs to decide now if he is actually going to pay me back, he will regret not paying me back. I make that very clear to him. He agrees and I give him the money and he goes on his merry way, I keep his stuff. https://www.facebook.com/gordon.rutty

Comment

Hello Everybody,

Recently, i was planning to purchase a property, but the loan was not readily available to me. But luckily i came across a company providing a bridge loan. That helped me to acquire the desired property on time. So if you also need a bridge loan you can get it easily.

Comment

AgentLinkus Member

Collapse

topmarksolutions Find out more about topmarksolutions
        Working...
        X