Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is there any option to check tenant background except tenant screening software?

Hi All,

Im planning to find some tenant for my old house in PA. But Im worried about tenant's background due to increase of recent crime everywhere. I searched on the internet and got suggested to take help of tenant screening software.

Is there any better reliable option than it. Please share here if you have any information.

Thanks in advance.

Hey!
    A few years ago I was looking for someone to rent my flat which I had inherited from my grandparents. I was pretty new in the business and didnít know exactly what to do next to be sure the tenants are alright. Thankfully, my friend mentioned that I should check the credibility of the possible tenants otherwise there is a chance to get into troubles. I used this website - http://www.e-renter.com/services/tenant-screening. I checked it and it seems that they still provide the service. I have a good experience with it. Try it yourself. If I hadnít done the checks I would probably have had problems with the people I intended to rent my flat to. They totally failed the tenant screening even though they looked pretty serious to me. I was quite happy that I avoided the unpleasant situation at that time. I found one great old couple instead that has lived in my flat since then and I havenít had to use the service again. Just do the checks, seriously. Hopefully everything will be alright without any troubles. Fingers crossed. Good luck man.

Comment

AgentLinkus Member

Collapse

troy201 Find out more about troy201
    Working...
    X