Collapse
No announcement yet.
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Great Ways to increase your Youtube Views

Youtube videos help greatly in increasing attention towards your real estate's blog. Online marketing have taken a great role in increasing awareness and business.
    Cutting out the ****, I will be starting with some tips which helped me in increasing views on my Youtube Video.. I will be sharing some free tips and 1 paid ppc campaign for your youtube video.
    1> You Video Should be kept 4 minutes or less than that. Todays business world is busy and it doesn't have time to buffer around a 10 min long video. be short and be precise on what you want to say. Get to the point fast.
    2> If your budget is tight. Then keep the quality less but good enough for the users to get entertained and interesting to watch over. users doesn't need a Hollywood Quality Video. They just want users to get the information or to get entertained by the video.
    3> Adding Annotation in your video helps gaining attention to your keywords. So add annotation in your video getting with the precise position. But do not add too much of annotation.
    4> Keep your Video Ad Free. Users hate it when Ad comes in between their play. This may increase your dislike. So the idea of annotation helps.
    5> Post more and more videos. This will help in gaining you Subscribers.
    6> Add some posters or some nice graphics as your youtube cover. This will make users hit the Play button.
    7> keep posting in Forums and blogs. Share it on social networking sites like facebook, pinterest. There are free social bookmarking sites which only takes videos as their posts. So search for them and write some cool description.
    Finally here come the paid Idea of getting Views.
    There is a Site which Runs a PPC campaign of just videos.
    If you know that your video will be liked by hundreds of audience then go for this campaign. They provide you with 100k-200k Real Visitors.
    If your video is interesting then it may also go viral on youtube.
    Keep track of your video and keep increasing likes.
    And don't forget . Google loves Fresh contents. So keep adding fresh contents. You will rank higher on search engines.
    Last edited by Kim Knox; 08-12-2013, 11:07 AM.

Re: Great Ways to increase your Youtube Views

thanks for the info
    Jesse Gonzalez, Broker/REALTORŪ
    Archer Realty
    DRE License#01855372
    NMLS MLO#278103
    707-583-3666

Comment

Good post. Video marketing is a great way to improve your real estate business. Real estate video helps investors, buyers, sellers to make more connections with properties, agents that represent them.
      Last edited by Kim Knox; 08-25-2014, 01:43 PM.

Comment

great post thanks

Comment

I am using Microsoft Movie Maker and it does ok and I like it since it is free. However it can be a bid frustrating because it seems to have bugs. Also, I cannot figure out how to do voice overs of slides. Would love to hear what other software other are using for creating You Tub videos. It is kind of crazy how may views you can get on simple videos. I also use the youtube videos on other social networks to create back links to my website. http://myersandmyersrealestate.com/. I get a lot of views from placing the videos on other social media and links back to my site. I have incorporated one video on my website, but plan to add more videos on my website. Any other ideas to improve the value of video

Comment

Well, i like to add more tips and replacing some that earlier mentioned in the post above:

1. Annotations seems bit annoying and could be replaced by cards which is a very nice feature from youtube to keep other videos or playlists in your channel in front of your audience.

2. Youtube also started hashtags and good thing is that, it won't clutter the page with all the videos but only 10 videos with the lastest hashtags so use it wisely.

Comment

Hi,
              Great tips. Video sharing is the best way to market real estate business.
              Thanks for sharing the tips.

Comment

Hi,
                Video promotion is a great way to market real estate business and these are some useful tips.
                Thanks elisten for sharing the tips.

Comment

AgentLinkus Member

Collapse

elisten Find out more about elisten
                Working...
                X