image_91.jpg Now that you have signed up with all of the BPO Companies that offer work, you are probably wondering how to get the BPO work faster than your competition. You want to know how to get the BPO work before others do? This is the key to really making money as a BPO Agent. You have to get the BPO work! Let's say you just received a BPO Blast from a company you just signed up for. If you are not familiar with what a BPO Blast order is, it is the most common way companies notify agents of a new BPO work available. It is an email sent out to all approved agents within that companies network. The email goes out to everyone identifying the address, the BPO type (interior BPO, exterior BPO) and the pay offered for the job. The first person to login and "accept" the BPO work, gets it. So, your speed directly relates to the number of BPO jobs you can secure for yourself. Make your email work for you. I use Windows, and although many of you probably use Mac, I am certain Mac has the same capabilities. My instruction is going to be using Outlook. I use 2010, but I have used this tactic with previous versions of office. Outlook allows you to create what is called "rules". Rules enable you to create a rule specific to incoming email. It gives direction to your system to alert you to knew BPO work opportunities. Let's call the company "BPO Work". Let's say the email address is BPO@BPOwork.com that sends the email blasts with knew BPO opportunities. Right click on the email, click "rules", click "create new rule". A popup box will appear and ask you what you want to create a rule for. Select the first options "From BPO@BPOwork.com" so you are creating an action for each time you get an email from BPO@BPOwork.com. Also check the following boxes "Display in the New Item Alert Window" AND "Play a selected sound". When you get an email from BPO@BPOwork.com a popup box will appear on your computer along with a sound alert. Now click "Advanced Options", if you want to have others in your office alerted to opportunities as well. If you work as a team or have administrative staff, put them to work on obtaining orders too! So once you click "advanced Options" another box will appear. Select the first options again, "from BPO@BPOwork.com" then click "next" select "forward it to people or public group." You will see "people or public group" populate under "Step 2: click "people or public group" to select the person or people you want all incoming emails from BPO@BPOwork.com to be instantly forwarded to when received. Click "Okay", then "finish". Now, every time you get a BPO Blast from whatever companies you want to work for, you can hear the sound alert even if you are not in front of your computer, you get a popup window, and the email is forwarded to all of your support team. We all login and see what can get it the fastest. You must make sure that your team members have your login credentials to the companies, so they can login just as quickly as you can to obtain the orders. When creating a rule, if you want to have a specific message show up in the popup window, you can click "display a specific message in the new item alert window". I have found this can be a good way to remind yourself of your login and password for that particular company. If you are like me, you accept work from many BPO mills, so keeping your login credentials handy is key. This is a very effective way to beat your competition to accepting orders. It is a race to the finish.