Tips to Find the BEST Listing Realtor in Jackson County Oregon for Marketing your Home!
When you are considering selling your home, really consider the people you are hiring to market it, negotiate the contract, and close a sale for you. It is a big decision, and one that should be made with caution.
Your experience as a Seller will be dependent upon hiring the right person to represent your interest.
The biggest mistake Sellers make is hiring the agent that "claims" they can sell the home for the most money. Chris and I rely on honesty and supporting documentation, including comparable sales to help you understand current market conditions. If another Agent says they can get a better price, we want to hear about that. We want to discuss value!
Questions to ask during an interview.
1. Are you a member of the National Association of Realtors? Our answer is YES!
2. Are you a member of the local MLS to help promote my sale? Our answer is YES!
3. How many sales did you complete last year? We are happy to share our stats, we are proud of them!
5. What is your marketing plan for my home? Ours requires time to go over, we have BIG plans!
6. Do you have advice for me to increase the likelihood of selling? We will have advice for you.
7. How often should I expect to hear from you when my home is on the market? If they look confused when you ask this question, call US!!
8. Will you provide me with showing feedback. Although not all showings result in feedback, agent/buyer feedback is very useful in determining if there is a prevalent problem that are hindering our ability to sell.
9. Will you have a lender prequalify Buyers before showing my home? We work with the BEST and most responsive lenders in the valley.
10. Will you change your marketing plan if the original plan fails? Sometimes the typical way a Realtor markets a property is not successful. We will bring in new ideas, fresh eyes, and adjust our marketing efforts accordingly.
When you are talking to a potential Listing Agent, it is important that you are comfortable with that Agent. If you are friends with the Realtor (and they are capable and productive), even better. I love working with my friends to market their homes! However, if you do not know a productive Real Estate Agent, it is a good idea to hire someone that you can see being in your circle of friends. You have to feel comfortable calling your Real Estate Agent, asking questions, asking for assurances and advice.
I have seen people hire people that donít mesh well with their lifestyle and personality but they are intimidated into hiring the person. I would like to offer the suggestion that you avoid high pressure sales tactics when considering hiring a Real Estate Agent. Real Estate is not a high pressure game. People are in the market, they are interested in buying. They instantly recoil when faced with a Real Estate Agent who behaves like a car salesman. "What can I do to get you to buy today, today today??!!" Snake oil tactics equal losing a transaction EVERY time. Especially when we are talking about big ticket sales.
Chris and I are low pressure, HIGH INFORMATION Real Estate Agents. We are both licensed Principal Brokers and Owners of our local company. We are proud to represent the real estate in our community and enjoy people. We always have a large inventory of homes on the market and receive a lot of that business through referrals from previous Clients that appreciate how we work. We are available, we are full-time agents, paying full-time attention to the real estate market. You can count on us, just give us a call, you will find us easily available and very responsive. We appreciate the opportunity to be considered your Real Estate Agents! 541-899-7222. http://www.TeamKnox.Realtor
If you want to just fill out this form, we can start the process of valuing your real estate right away. We offer a free, no obligation, confidential consultation. http://www.landlinerealestate.com/Fr...e_2607209.html