Collapse
No announcement yet.
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Should I Invest or NOT???

Hi to all! Just want to share my problem with you, hope you can help me with this.

My husband and I are planning to invest our savings buy buying a new property. But we are still not sure about it, and weighing things for now. He said that we can buy a house for our family. But I am not convinced if it is a good idea, and I don't know which is a good place to find that home. I need some help about this matter. Please.

Thank you in advance!

There has never been a better time to buy, that I have witnessed. If Buying a home is currently affordable to you, you will find opportunity to gain value, but also, you will see a yearly tax advantage. It is also important to note, that you will be eliminating the monthly $ amount you are throwing away by paying rent.
    Kim Knox
    Principal Broker, Owner, ABR, GRI, PME, A-REO, REDCpro,
    541-899-7222
    Licensed to conduct Real Estate in the State of Oregon

Comment

Originally posted by Kim Knox View Post
      There has never been a better time to buy, that I have witnessed. If Buying a home is currently affordable to you, you will find opportunity to gain value, but also, you will see a yearly tax advantage. It is also important to note, that you will be eliminating the monthly $ amount you are throwing away by paying rent.
      Hi Kim Knox! Thank you so much for responding with my problem. This is really my husband's idea, and it seems fine to me so I agreed to him. We have been busy looking online of some place that is good for investment, but we forgot some legalities which in the first place we don't have much knowledge about. But I really find buying a house as a best option for investment because it won't require extra work from us.

Comment

Hi LauraHall, you should buy home at the beach side if this is your second home then you can enjoy your holidays there with your family or friends. I have a second home in Miami south beach where we go on every vacation with our family and sometimes we arrange a small party also.

Comment

Re: Should I Invest or NOT???

Buying a home is not an easy thing, we are investing in it a lots of amount and we have to live in a comfortable home. So, there will be some vital decisions to be taken while buying home. We have to look the physical condition of the home,its potential risk, distance of house from office/school and other places. We also have to consider the localities and neighborhoods. We have to examine the house properly before putting our investment on it.

streatham estate agents
          estate agents bromley

Comment

Re: Should I Invest or NOT???

Yes, its good idea, you should buy home
            Last edited by Johnathan01; 09-13-2013, 03:51 AM.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
            Auto-Saved
            Smile :) Big Grin :D Frown :( Mad :mad: Stick Out Tongue :p Embarrassment :o Confused :confused: Wink ;) Roll Eyes (Sarcastic) :rolleyes: Cool :cool: EEK! :eek:
            x
            Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
            x

Please enter the six letters or digits that appear in the image below.

Registration Image Refresh Image

AgentLinkus Member

Collapse

LauraHall Find out more about LauraHall

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 1594 users online. 5 members and 1589 guests.

Most users ever online was 43,843 at 08:38 AM on 05-07-2014.

Working...
            X