No announcement yet.
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Smoke Alarms

I recently switched management of my three family over to a management company and they handled new tenants moving in. When I do the move in, tenants sign a condition statement that includes "smoke detector batteries were replaced on 9/1/12 and all smoke and carbon monoxide detectors were tested and found to be in working order". I think this will help later if there is ever a fire to verify that batteries were replaced, etc. Unfortunately, the new management company just sent the tenants a blank condition statement without the above statement.

Do you think it's sufficient that the management company "signed off" on the operation of the smoke detectors, or should I have the management company go back and have each tenant sign something stating that the detectors are in good working order?
    gEubgohNeOvRByA
    0%
    zPAekNdpEyyFW
    0%

Since you have now a new management company, maybe you should try negotiating with your new management company. After some time, if that detectors are still working, bring it to attention of your new management company.

sudbury real estate

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
    Auto-Saved
    Smile :) Big Grin :D Frown :( Mad :mad: Stick Out Tongue :p Embarrassment :o Confused :confused: Wink ;) Roll Eyes (Sarcastic) :rolleyes: Cool :cool: EEK! :eek:
    x
    Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
    x

Please enter the six letters or digits that appear in the image below.

Registration Image Refresh Image

AgentLinkus Member

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 1359 users online. 4 members and 1355 guests.

Most users ever online was 43,843 at 08:38 AM on 05-07-2014.

Working...
    X