Collapse
No announcement yet.
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Realtor Charging for Comps

Okay so I have a buyer's agent who I work with to view investment properties and to evaluate deals however he lives about 50 miles away and can only get to me to see properties once a week. So I met another agent at a REI meeting and she lives closer, can act as a buyer's agent, can submit multiple low offers, will help with rehab management (since I have a full-time job), can list the property, provide property management services and also potentially set me up as a "personal assistant" to get MLS access after a relationship is built.

So it sounds like a good fit however I talked to her about getting wholesale deals that wouldn't involve an agent. I mentioned that I would need comps run on these potential deals and asked if she would be okay with running them however she mentioned there would be a $50 fee each time I run comps on a potential deal. She mentioned she would be essentially do a BPO and would have to charge $50 for it. Has anyone else come across their buyer's agent charging for comps for wholesale deals?
    CKOSetFj
    0%
    WRDKnXwY
    0%
Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
Auto-Saved
Smile :) Big Grin :D Frown :( Mad :mad: Stick Out Tongue :p Embarrassment :o Confused :confused: Wink ;) Roll Eyes (Sarcastic) :rolleyes: Cool :cool: EEK! :eek:
x
Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
x

Please enter the six letters or digits that appear in the image below.

Registration Image Refresh Image

AgentLinkus Member

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 1668 users online. 8 members and 1660 guests.

Most users ever online was 43,843 at 08:38 AM on 05-07-2014.

Working...
X