Collapse
No announcement yet.
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Questions to Ask A Builder

Are you thinking about purchasing new construction? If so I can understand why! Building a home can be a very exciting experience. Who wouldn't want to customize a home to exactly to their needs and wants? Building a new home entails quite a bit of planning. One of the things you must know before proceeding with new construction is the reputation of the builder.
    Like any other industry, builders have various levels of qualifications. There are some builders who are absolutely incredible and others not so much!
    http://www.maxrealestateexposure.com...-construction/ In the article you will see some of the best questions to ask a builder before signing a contract. Getting answers you can live with to these questions is vital. Do you know how many times over the years I have heard horror stories about various builders? It is too many to count!

On the other hand, I have also been involved with some of the best real estate transactions with so many builders as well. You really need to do your homework so you find out up front what kind of person you will be working with. This is why getting the answers to the questions I have provided is so important.

Use these twenty questions to interview the builder you are considering entering a relationship with. If the answers you get are satisfactory then you will probably enjoy the process of building your home. Make sure you check the reputation of the builder carefully. Talk to some of his or her past and present customers. You will more than likely get an honest answer.

Building your home is very diffcult way beacuse everyone have no time ,for example job person they have no time for quit a bit of planning .but you Say that ! Buiding a home can be very exciting experience everyone .

Comment

Hi,
      Building a new home is really an exciting experience for everyone, but it is important to choose the right home builder to construct a new home.
      Here are some essential questions to ask a builder, while hiring him to construct a home:-

1. What is the Schedule?
      2. How long have you been building in the area?
      3. Who will be in charge of your project?
      4. Are you licensed & insured?
      5. What’s your experience and how is it relevant to my home?
      6. How do you ensure quality construction?
      7. Can I show your construction contract to my lawyer before signing it?
      8. Can you give me 3 previous clients in the area as references?
      9. How will we stay in touch?
      10. What makes you different from all the other builders?

Thanks!!

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
      Auto-Saved
      Smile :) Big Grin :D Frown :( Mad :mad: Stick Out Tongue :p Embarrassment :o Confused :confused: Wink ;) Roll Eyes (Sarcastic) :rolleyes: Cool :cool: EEK! :eek:
      x
      Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
      x

Please enter the six letters or digits that appear in the image below.

Registration Image Refresh Image

AgentLinkus Member

Collapse

massrealty One of the top RE/MAX agents in New England over the last decade. Find out more about massrealty

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 1594 users online. 5 members and 1589 guests.

Most users ever online was 43,843 at 08:38 AM on 05-07-2014.

Working...
      X