Collapse
No announcement yet.
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Meet Chelsea NYC, No Fee Rentals Everywhere

If you are planning to live in Chelsea for sure you will be able to enjoy several advantages.

Chelsea is located in the West Side of Manhattan and is a neighborhood which contains the Chelsea Historic District and its extension.

It is considered the center of New York City´s art world and you can find in the area more than 200 small to midsize galleries, such as the Gegoshian Gallery which showcases modern art and represents more than 40 artists and estates in contemporary art.

Chelsea was first a place name of Old English origin and the theory of its meaning is chalk landing place.
    Chelsea Manhattan takes its name from a Federal –style house in the area which had been named after the manor of Chelsea at London.

http://manhattanrentals.info

Hi..,,I have several listings in the Brooklyn area for rent. i need help with.If you or anybody u know can help
    it would be appreciated..We pay 7.5% co-broke
    for any referral or inventory match..Please contact me..THanks ALLEN

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
    Auto-Saved
    Smile :) Big Grin :D Frown :( Mad :mad: Stick Out Tongue :p Embarrassment :o Confused :confused: Wink ;) Roll Eyes (Sarcastic) :rolleyes: Cool :cool: EEK! :eek:
    x
    Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
    x

Please enter the six letters or digits that appear in the image below.

Registration Image Refresh Image

AgentLinkus Member

Collapse

manhattanrentals Find out more about manhattanrentals

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 1651 users online. 8 members and 1643 guests.

Most users ever online was 43,843 at 08:38 AM on 05-07-2014.

Working...
    X