Collapse
No announcement yet.
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Introduction to eXp Realty: The Agent Owned Cloud Brokerage

I hope this finds you well. My name is Terence West and I am a Real Estate Broker/Owner with eXp Realty. I want to tell you about my unique brokerage. eXp is An Agent Owned Cloud Brokerage; what that means is that our Brokers work, attend classes, strategize, collaborate, innovate, enjoy water-cooler chats, build teams, build unity and share experiences inside of our Cloud Office Environment. We are changing the way that Brokers are being compensated in a major way.

Learn more about how to recharge your Real Estate Career - http://terencewest.exprealty.careers/

Hello

How are you doing today, Am Mr Mark a private lender am into real estate funding and private funding and also interested in giving out business loan and construction loans and if you are interested in getting you pending deal closed you could email me @ marjenhomesllc@gmail.com or call 315 503 5446

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
    Auto-Saved
    Smile :) Big Grin :D Frown :( Mad :mad: Stick Out Tongue :p Embarrassment :o Confused :confused: Wink ;) Roll Eyes (Sarcastic) :rolleyes: Cool :cool: EEK! :eek:
    x
    Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
    x

Please enter the six letters or digits that appear in the image below.

Registration Image Refresh Image

AgentLinkus Member

Collapse

tkwest1967 Find out more about tkwest1967

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 1667 users online. 8 members and 1659 guests.

Most users ever online was 43,843 at 08:38 AM on 05-07-2014.

Working...
    X