Collapse
No announcement yet.
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Real Estate Agent has a cool informative YouTube Channel...

Hi, my name is Troy Griffin, I'm known as Troy The Realtor on Youtube, Facebook, etc. I have been working in web design and I have had some killer success in the real estate industry. If you'd like some ideas on how to increase your web presence. Check out my youtube channel. I also provide info on online lead companies (ie. realtor.com) Be sure to like and subscribe as lots of advice to offer.

Check out this video i put together to introduce myself to my Youtube prospects.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zt298sgI95k

hqdefault.jpg?sqp=-oaymwEXCPYBEIoBSFryq4qpAwkIARUAAIhCGAE=&rs=AOn4CLDooTIv-M1tQXpBu_OHwg9yAiM0iQ.jpg

That is an awesome introduction video! What editing software did you use? Nice job, it has inspired me to take a look at doing something new. I hired someone on Fiverr to do a quick video for me, that I can put in front of virtual tours, but it is more about branding.

BTW, I think it is a good idea to let people know you have a real life and have fun, and that you have friends and family that you enjoy spending your time with.
    Kim Knox
    Principal Broker, Owner, ABR, GRI, PME, A-REO, REDCpro,
    541-899-7222
    Licensed to conduct Real Estate in the State of Oregon

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
    Auto-Saved
    Smile :) Frown :( Big Grin :D Mad :mad: Stick Out Tongue :p Confused :confused: Embarrassment :o Wink ;) Roll Eyes (Sarcastic) :rolleyes: Cool :cool: EEK! :eek:
    x
    Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
    x

Please enter the six letters or digits that appear in the image below.

Registration Image Refresh Image

AgentLinkus Member

Collapse

Troy The Realtor Find out more about Troy The Realtor

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 1359 users online. 4 members and 1355 guests.

Most users ever online was 43,843 at 08:38 AM on 05-07-2014.

Working...
    X