Collapse
No announcement yet.
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New from Singapore, the city country that hosted Trump Kim Summit!

logo_reverse.png
    HI Everyone,
    I am Bill from Singapore. I run a 360 Virtual Tour Company that is Fast, Easy To Use and really affordable. Best of all, you can learn how to do this yourself in under 5 minutes.

Here are some samples of work http://bit.ly/panoroo

We believe that Immersive 360 Virtual Tours is going to replace all the listing portals and agents who are well equipped with the skill will benefit from it greatly. Why?
    1. It save you time
    Only 1 in 10 viewings end with a close. This means that you are spending time showing the place to 9 people who will end up not buying from you. The counter argument is that you can swing the 9 to other properties that you are showing? Is that true? If that is the case then you should ahve a close rate of 10 out of 10 which i ahve never heard any agent say they could. WIth 360 Virtual Tours, you can show the place to the prospect without leaving your home.
    2. It gets you better closing rates
    No one will buy a place without actually going down to see the place. This is not buying a christmas present for your kids. They will want to see the place. This also means that if the person still wants to do a viewing, after seeing the virtual tour, they are serious about the place and they want to really check it out. That is a clsoing sign. They want to know if the place seen on the virtual tour is the place they are really going to get!
    3. It will help get more leads
    Think renters out of town. Will they be able to fly in and check out the place before buying, I don't think so , they may have to make a decision online already, get everything ship shape and ready before the arrive in your town. What better way to give them peace of mind and trust you thane 360 virtual tour.

Panoroo is an easy to use, non techincal solution that required minimum training ( 10 minutes to be exact )

If you are interested in buildling your Real Estate business do check it out!

Bill Ang
    Head Honcho!
    Attached Files
Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
Auto-Saved
Smile :) Frown :( Big Grin :D Mad :mad: Stick Out Tongue :p Confused :confused: Embarrassment :o Wink ;) Roll Eyes (Sarcastic) :rolleyes: Cool :cool: EEK! :eek:
x
Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
x

Please enter the six letters or digits that appear in the image below.

Registration Image Refresh Image

AgentLinkus Member

Collapse

panoroo Find out more about panoroo

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 1359 users online. 4 members and 1355 guests.

Most users ever online was 43,843 at 08:38 AM on 05-07-2014.

Working...
X