Collapse
No announcement yet.
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rerferral fee ?

Where can I find a referral fee agreement? I am new this a have no clue. I have 2 apt buildings and one house I want to get a referral fee.
    Can anyone help?

Where are the apartment buildings and house located? The referral agreement is handled once you locate your referral agent, between the two of you. AgentLinkus tries to help facilitate locating agents who are willing to pay a referral fee to other agents. Let me know and I will send you a message with the Agents in that location that have indicated an interest in referrals. Thanks!
    Kim Knox
    Principal Broker, Owner, ABR, GRI, PME, A-REO, REDCpro,
    541-899-7222
    Licensed to conduct Real Estate in the State of Oregon

Comment

Thank you for following up with me. The blds and house are in NC.
      I am not a realtor. I found the property and simply want a referral fee for finding the property.
      I will use the referral fee form in my contract.
      Thank you and have nice day.

Comment

Oh okay, I understand. Realtors cannot legally pay a referral fee to a non-agent (unless you are an attorney). You might consider getting your license if you want to collect referrals. Good luck!
        Kim Knox
        541-899-7222

Comment

An attorney in and of its self doers not allow for the collection of a referral fee. In fact the American Bar Association already ruled that attorneys can only collect for legal fees. It takes a real estate agent and or Broker license to send or receive a real estate related referral fee. The agent or broker is dependent of the laws of both states of the person receiving and the person giving the referral.
          Alan Plager
          Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices
          Top Ten for units US 2015
          Over 6,000 Units Sold
          Toll Free 1-888-722-2098
          Office 727- 451-8776
          Email Alan@LoveTampabay.com
          Web AlanPlager.com

Comment

Good to Know Alan!
            Kim Knox
            541-899-7222

Comment

As to the original posters question. If he is the actual owner of the property then yes he can collect a refferal fee. Key word there is actual owner. Can not be contract for deed etc. most be on the deed to the property. If he is not on the deed then it by shere definition representating a property to client of witch required a real estate lisence in the state the property is located in. Also key the location of property that governs the licensee. For example my lisence is in Florida i can only conduct real estate in florida otherwse i have to refer it to someone who is in that state.
              Alan Plager
              Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices
              Top Ten for units US 2015
              Over 6,000 Units Sold
              Toll Free 1-888-722-2098
              Office 727- 451-8776
              Email Alan@LoveTampabay.com
              Web AlanPlager.com

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
              Auto-Saved
              Smile :) Big Grin :D Frown :( Mad :mad: Stick Out Tongue :p Embarrassment :o Confused :confused: Wink ;) Roll Eyes (Sarcastic) :rolleyes: Cool :cool: EEK! :eek:
              x
              Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
              x

Please enter the six letters or digits that appear in the image below.

Registration Image Refresh Image

AgentLinkus Member

Collapse

Van Find out more about Van

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 1667 users online. 8 members and 1659 guests.

Most users ever online was 43,843 at 08:38 AM on 05-07-2014.

Working...
              X