Collapse
No announcement yet.
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hello from Torrance I specialize in Residential Real Estate and Leasing

I have specialized in Residential Real Estate here in the South Bay since 2002 I received my GRI Designation from the Graduate Realtor Institute in 2008. I really enjoy what I do. I have gained more and more experience with every Real Estate transaction. I take pride in the quality of services I provide and the new relationships and new friends I make in the day to day course of my Real Estate business. I'm a full time south bay realtor.

Re: Hello from Torrance I specialize in Residential Real Estate and Leasing

Hi David,
    This is Flori with Berkshire Hathaway, Torrance. Would like to network with you and share any needs/wants we may both have for our clients.

Comment

Hello i am Alan and i am with Berkshire Hathaway. I service the tampabay market. If ever i can help in any way pleae let me know. I have been in the real estate profession for over 20 years.
      Alan Plager
      Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices
      Top Ten for units US 2015
      Over 6,000 Units Sold
      Toll Free 1-888-722-2098
      Office 727- 451-8776
      Email Alan@LoveTampabay.com
      Web AlanPlager.com

Comment

Hello i am Alan and i am with Berkshire Hathaway. I service the tampabay market. If ever i can help in any way pleae let me know. I have been in the real estate profession for over 20 years.
        Alan Plager
        Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices
        Top Ten for units US 2015
        Over 6,000 Units Sold
        Toll Free 1-888-722-2098
        Office 727- 451-8776
        Email Alan@LoveTampabay.com
        Web AlanPlager.com

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
        Auto-Saved
        Smile :) Big Grin :D Frown :( Mad :mad: Stick Out Tongue :p Embarrassment :o Confused :confused: Wink ;) Roll Eyes (Sarcastic) :rolleyes: Cool :cool: EEK! :eek:
        x
        Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
        x

Please enter the six letters or digits that appear in the image below.

Registration Image Refresh Image

AgentLinkus Member

Collapse

David LeMontree, Realtor PROFESSIONAL EXPERIENCE I have specialized in Residential Real Estate here in the South Bay since 2002 I received my GRI Designation from the Graduate Realtor Institute in 2008. I have gained more and more experience with every Real Estate transaction. I take pride in the quality of services I provide, and the new relationships and new friends I make in the day to day course of my Real Estate business. If you have any questions or you need Real Estate services please call me. I'm here to help with all your Real Estate needs. I want to earn your business. I'm a full time south bay realtor. SERVICES I specialize in Residential homes and Residential Income property in the local south bay area I also do residential Leasing. I market south bay real estate: A typical listing agreement to sell a home starts with a 3-4 month listing contract. A typical commission is 5% and is negotiable. I will Install our company sign and flyer box. I will create attractive flyers describing your home. I will give you a FREE CMA market analysis, seller net sheet and daily market updates. I will pre qualify buyers before presenting their offers to you so you don't waste your time with buyers who are not qualified. I will post your home on the multiple listing service. I will provide interior and exterior photos with full property description and details. I will hold open houses on weekends so everyone gets to see the inside of your home. Contact me for more information. Find out more about David LeMontree, Realtor

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 1667 users online. 8 members and 1659 guests.

Most users ever online was 43,843 at 08:38 AM on 05-07-2014.

Working...
        X