No announcement yet.
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hello to All

My name is Fred Flores and I am a Realtor specializing in San Antonio, TX. Hope to get to know everyone better and participate in valuable discussions on this forum. Fred

Re: Hello to All

Hi Fred
    Welcome to the forums. my name is Alan and I am in the Tampabay market in florida. Any questions and or in need of help just ask
    Alan Plager
    Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices
    Top Ten for units US 2015
    Over 6,000 Units Sold
    Toll Free 1-888-722-2098
    Office 727- 451-8776
    Email Alan@LoveTampabay.com
    Web AlanPlager.com

Comment

Re: Hello to All

Hi Fred

Welcome to the Agent Linkus forums. Since i am also new here. my name is Andrey, I am active real estate agent in minneapolis, MN

Comment

hello

Comment

Originally posted by kingjack View Post
          hello
          Hello jack,

Welcome to the AgentLinkus

Comment

Hello everyone, My name is John Metz and I am new to this forum. I run real estate since 2017 in LA. We buy and sell houses in Los Angeles CA without the need to hire an agent.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
            Auto-Saved
            Smile :) Big Grin :D Frown :( Mad :mad: Stick Out Tongue :p Embarrassment :o Confused :confused: Wink ;) Roll Eyes (Sarcastic) :rolleyes: Cool :cool: EEK! :eek:
            x
            Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
            x

Please enter the six letters or digits that appear in the image below.

Registration Image Refresh Image

AgentLinkus Member

Collapse

faflores I am born and raised in San Antonio, Texas and reside just north of there now in Schertz, TX. My passion for real estate is affirmed each time I have the opportunity to walk someone through the entire process, whether it be buying or selling. But, my favorite side of real estate is listing. Find out more about faflores

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 934 users online. 3 members and 931 guests.

Most users ever online was 43,843 at 08:38 AM on 05-07-2014.

Working...
            X