Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Transaction Coordinators.......ask YOUR Agent first!

Some companies have transaction coordinators. Great! Meant to help organize and expedite transactions, but I am getting a little annoyed with the idea that transaction coordinators eliminate the need to communicate in-house first. I don't like my time being wasted, but I also HATE wasting other peoples time.

I get a call this morning, asking if the appraisal has been scheduled. I had emailed the Listing Agent with this information yesterday. Check with your Agent before you check with me, I am organized.

I get a call this afternoon, from another companies transaction coordinator asking for a Seller signed Extension Addendum. I had already emailed it to the Selling Agent last week. Check with your agent before you check with me! She asks me if I can email it to her, so I forward the email I sent to her agent last week. She must not have wanted to waste the Selling Agents time by asking him to submit to mundane tasks.

I get a call this evening, asking how to get the keys on a recorded transaction. I had already called the listing agent and dropped the key off at her office. Check with your agent before you check with me!

My office transaction coordinator always calls me first, we go out of our way to make transactions pleasant for other agents. We also go out of our way to appear organized. It speaks to how we conduct our business on many levels.

Can you imagine your transaction coordinator constantly asking your Seller and Buyer clients for information and documentation that has always been provided? Lets extend that same courtesy to the Agents we are closing transactions with.

Do companies actually train their Transaction Coordinators to check with the outside agent, rather than the agent that works within their company first?

My wife says this happens to me all of the time because I am friendly. My politeness is wearing thin today, if you can't tell.

Is it just me, or should we be doing better at valuing each others time?
    Chris Knox, Principal Broker
    Jackson County Oregon Real Estate Sales
    http://www.LandlineRealEstate.com
Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
Auto-Saved
Smile :) Big Grin :D Frown :( Mad :mad: Stick Out Tongue :p Embarrassment :o Confused :confused: Wink ;) Roll Eyes (Sarcastic) :rolleyes: Cool :cool: EEK! :eek:
x
Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
x

Please enter the six letters or digits that appear in the image below.

Registration Image Refresh Image

AgentLinkus Member

Collapse

Chris Knox My wife and I work as a Real Estate sales team in Jackson County Oregon. Find out more about Chris Knox

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 1667 users online. 8 members and 1659 guests.

Most users ever online was 43,843 at 08:38 AM on 05-07-2014.

Working...
X