Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Guide for Rental Property Buyers??????

What main things i have to consider before buying a rental property?

It amazes me to see every one say location. Location really has nothing to do with it as long as its in an area you can service. Actually only things to consider is what is the potential income. (IE the monthly rental and vacant rate). What can you purchase it for. What do you have to put into it to make it rental ready. And what is the warring cost(IE your expenses). If after all that you still are in a positive cash flow then its a good investment. Simple enough
    Alan Plager
    Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices
    Top Ten for units US 2015
    Over 6,000 Units Sold
    Toll Free 1-888-722-2098
    Office 727- 451-8776
    Email Alan@LoveTampabay.com
    Web AlanPlager.com

Comment

• homesteadroad
      homesteadroad commented
      Editing a comment
      Yes, the only location will not work, It's an industrial area that will pay off for my rental property.

Hi,
    Here are some essential tips to keep in mind while buying a rental property:-

1. Location of the rental property
    2. The investment potential
    3. Unexpected expenses
    4. Real estate valuation

Thanks!!

Comment

• homesteadroad
      homesteadroad commented
      Editing a comment
      Everyone has the questions in their mind when they deal with rental properties. Like,

what type of property am I looking for?
      how much am I willing to invest?
      In which area, I want to buy property?
      What is the average rent in that area?

And more. As all these things matter a lot, I must want to be clear about them

Hi..
    The first thing which you have to kept under consideration is
    1.The location of the Property, one should look for Parks, shopping, walking/biking trails, schools, businesses.
    2.The other thing which one should know is Does the property have a strong rental history?
    3. The condition of the house

Comment

Recently one of my friends purchased a flat on rent. She ensured a number of things before finalizing the house.
      She inspected the location of the rental property, the area nearby her house, the plumbing services, condition of the house etc. The house was properly maintained and was in a good condition. Many home improvements were done.
      It is very necessary to check all such factors in detail before finalizing any property.
      Last edited by Kim Knox; 01-04-2019, 04:22 PM.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
      Auto-Saved
      Smile :) Big Grin :D Frown :( Mad :mad: Stick Out Tongue :p Embarrassment :o Confused :confused: Wink ;) Roll Eyes (Sarcastic) :rolleyes: Cool :cool: EEK! :eek:
      x
      Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
      x

Please enter the six letters or digits that appear in the image below.

Registration Image Refresh Image

AgentLinkus Member

Collapse

homesteadroad Andrey Sokurec and Alex Delendik founded a company whose business model was to buy houses, fix them up, and resell them for a profit. The partners had a lot of competition from other companies that buy homes for cash. After completing several hundred profitable transactions, they saw an opportunity to expand their mission and develop a unique positioning in the marketplace. Andrey and Alex were in the business of helping people with their most important asset, their home, and bringing homes and neighborhoods back to life by restoring houses to their full promise. Find out more about homesteadroad

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 1672 users online. 8 members and 1664 guests.

Most users ever online was 43,843 at 08:38 AM on 05-07-2014.

Working...
      X