Collapse
No announcement yet.
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• is a rental property a good investment

For most people, there dream is to own a house and have it completely paid for. It is a lifetime achievement when you think about paying off the mortgage over 30 years. Now, imagine, during that same timeframe, you can leverage and purchase more real estate properties. Most people are excited to own one property. Imagine saying, I own 5 real estate properties. I own 10 real estate properties. How does that feel to you?

dwaynegravesonline.com/is-rental-property-a-good-investment-for-you/

There is no doubt that rental properties are the best way to build fast and secure wealth, but making the first investment or finding a good deal is not that easy. You should aware of buyer's market. Here i want to share with you the tried and true steps that will guide you to make your first investment in rental property.

Know your needs: first and important step. There are some questions for which you must have clear answers in your mind.

Do proper planning and set criteria: Once you are clear about your needs, you can create a proper plan and set criteria for making your investment.

Arrange financing: Now It is must arrange to finance before you start looking for the property as it will let you know that how much you can afford.

Search the property: Though there are many websites which you can refer to for searching the properties,

Make your offer: Once you have found a property, make your offer as soon as possible

Do your due diligence: Before closing the agreement, you should go through the due diligence phase like the house buyers go.

read these tips in detail at its source page: https://www.homesteadroad.com/comple...operty-buyers/

Comment

Its actually all about return. Real Estate can and always will be a good investment. One just has to do their homework and make sure the numbers work at a positive cash flow with limited liability, Pretty simple
      Alan Plager
      Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices
      Top Ten for units US 2015
      Over 6,000 Units Sold
      Toll Free 1-888-722-2098
      Office 727- 451-8776
      Email Alan@LoveTampabay.com
      Web AlanPlager.com

Comment

Yes, the rental properties are the best way to build fast wealth. I always prefer buying property for investment. I am now thinking to buy a property by hiring Century 21 real estate agency NJ. The agents will be very helpful during the real estate process.

Comment

Yes, I think so.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
          Auto-Saved
          Smile :) Frown :( Big Grin :D Mad :mad: Stick Out Tongue :p Confused :confused: Embarrassment :o Wink ;) Roll Eyes (Sarcastic) :rolleyes: Cool :cool: EEK! :eek:
          x
          Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
          x

Please enter the six letters or digits that appear in the image below.

Registration Image Refresh Image

AgentLinkus Member

Collapse

dwaynegravesonline Find out more about dwaynegravesonline

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 1436 users online. 7 members and 1429 guests.

Most users ever online was 43,843 at 08:38 AM on 05-07-2014.

Working...
          X