No announcement yet.
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Should You Buy Realtor.com Leads???

Should you buy Realtor.com Leads? I say yes. I can't guarantee everyone will have success, however, I had some pretty good success with it and I explain it in detail in my Youtube video.

Please visit watch this video to hear my experience with Realtor.com leads.

CLICK HERE -> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W-N6VgRtPxg

hqdefault.jpg?sqp=-oaymwEXCPYBEIoBSFryq4qpAwkIARUAAIhCGAE=&rs=AOn4CLAaNDNwqoa_rAccP3e_e7NJv5Hnlw.jpg

Hey Troy The Realtor Thanks for sharing your information with us, it is useful. It has been a long time since I have purchased leads from Realtor.com. I have had really good luck in purchasing leads from Zillow. Curious to know how you follow up on those leads and what you find works the best? Do you get phone numbers, or just email addresses? Are your leads responding to Listings that are posted, as interested Buyers?

I drop everything and pick up the phone and call them right away. I find emailing leads is generally not a good idea over calling, but I wonder if my emails might just not be effective. Lots of Buyers on Zillow, but not too many listings over the years.
    Kim Knox
    Principal Broker, Owner, ABR, GRI, PME, A-REO, REDCpro,
    541-899-7222
    Licensed to conduct Real Estate in the State of Oregon

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
    Auto-Saved
    Smile :) Big Grin :D Frown :( Mad :mad: Stick Out Tongue :p Embarrassment :o Confused :confused: Wink ;) Roll Eyes (Sarcastic) :rolleyes: Cool :cool: EEK! :eek:
    x
    Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
    x

Please enter the six letters or digits that appear in the image below.

Registration Image Refresh Image

AgentLinkus Member

Collapse

Troy The Realtor Find out more about Troy The Realtor

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 1377 users online. 3 members and 1374 guests.

Most users ever online was 43,843 at 08:38 AM on 05-07-2014.

Working...
    X