•  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• thomas.g
    replied
    Re: Facebook Marketing

Maybe you should try posting comments as your company on related facebook pages. From just updating your page you won't get much audience. You have to show yourself and be active to attract people.

Leave a comment:

• Pamela Palmer
    replied

I do not have the answer yet but am also working on this. I saw an online seminar recently that had one good idea. It was to have a "Like" button on your real estate website linking to your Facebook Business page. I thought that was clever.

Leave a comment:

• SJRealty
    replied

I have tried to post listings and things like that on my personal page, but I think that is the fastest way to get de-friended or they just might hide you from their news feed (I do the same). I've had several discussions with several friends about business pages and they claim they are not reaching all of their fans. I hope somebody out there has made it work.

Leave a comment:

• Kim Knox
    replied

You can share your posts from your page, with your personal facebook page. The problem with doing this for me, is that my facebook friends get innundated with posts about my new listings, when they really have no interest in knowing about my business until they buy or sell. Like you, I am interested in gaining traction for my facebook page, so am looking forward to hearing from those that make thier facebook pages actually work.

Leave a comment:

• SJRealty
    started a topic Facebook Marketing

Facebook Marketing

Hello everyone, newbie here!

I have a question about Facebook marketing. I heard from a friend that if you have a business page, you will only reach a small percent of your audience when you post updates. Is that true?

Find Your Way Home
Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
Auto-Saved
Smile :) Big Grin :D Frown :( Mad :mad: Stick Out Tongue :p Embarrassment :o Confused :confused: Wink ;) Roll Eyes (Sarcastic) :rolleyes: Cool :cool: EEK! :eek:
x
Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
x

Please enter the six letters or digits that appear in the image below.

Registration Image Refresh Image

AgentLinkus Member

Collapse

SJRealty I work with Tulsa OK Realtorís Cindy Henderson & Fordyce Eldred on findyourwayhome.com Find out more about SJRealty

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 1377 users online. 3 members and 1374 guests.

Most users ever online was 43,843 at 08:38 AM on 05-07-2014.

Working...
X