No announcement yet.
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Facebook and Posting Fresh Content

So, I actually invited some of my facebook friends to "Like" my facebook page, Southern Oregon Real Estate - Medford, OR - Real Estate | Facebook

I have never really used my business facebook page much, although I find that my friends contact me through facebook to ask me about real estate, leading me to think it is worthwhile.

So now that I have invited some people, I really need to focus on bringing discussion-worthy fresh content. Here are some of the ideas I have come up with that don't take a lot of effort on my part, but are interesting enough to get my local friends to pay attention.

1. I am going to post the most expensive new listing per day, in my market area.

2. I am going to post the least expensive new listing per day, in my market area. I will post the listing agents first marketing photo so it engages more people.

On Mondays, I post updated Foreclosure and Short Sale Reports on my website, so I will post that the reports have been updated and provide total numbers of each, with a link to my site, in case people want the reports.

I was thinking about collecting funny MLS marketing photo's and posting them, just to get people laughing and responding.

Outside of that, I have no ideas.

Do you have any ideas of content that would be interesting to post every day? What do you do? What do you post about? What has worked for you?

Last edited by Kim Knox; 09-23-2016, 09:47 AM.
    Kim Knox
    Principal Broker, Owner, ABR, GRI, PME, A-REO, REDCpro,
    541-899-7222
    Licensed to conduct Real Estate in the State of Oregon

Re: Facebook and Posting Fresh Content

I do these things everyday..
    update my facebook Page .. Post those links on other pages comments.
    I get likes on my photos that i post , and the links that i share .
    But i never get likes on my page.
    Why is that so?

Comment

Now a days it's really not that difficult to you know. I mean any one may have easily try and go for social book marking on the web sites such as facebook etc. Just try to post quality content and get the very best of the results.

Comment

Originally posted by elisten View Post
        I do these things everyday..
        update my facebook Page .. Post those links on other pages comments.
        I get likes on my photos that i post , and the links that i share .
        But i never get likes on my page.
        Why is that so?
        Just post unique,interesting content. Share it with your friends. Join more communities, groups related to your topic. It will give you good result.

- Property in Mumbai
        Last edited by Kim Knox; 08-25-2014, 01:42 PM.

Comment

I have joined similar thing on linkedin.

Comment

Best practice for marketing, nice tips and tricks........

Comment

Post unique & quality content. it will help u a lot.

Comment

post unique,interesting content. In the event that you doing some actions you Facebook site frequently Facebook advertising is advantageous. Information can be posted by you about your company.

Comment

This can be good for business but print media world biggest media try this......

Comment

Hi,
                    Facebook is a good social media platform to promote business products and services. For great results, it is important to update your Facebook page on regular basis with the latest news or unique content.
                    Thanks!!

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                    Auto-Saved
                    Smile :) Big Grin :D Frown :( Mad :mad: Stick Out Tongue :p Embarrassment :o Confused :confused: Wink ;) Roll Eyes (Sarcastic) :rolleyes: Cool :cool: EEK! :eek:
                    x
                    Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                    x

Please enter the six letters or digits that appear in the image below.

Registration Image Refresh Image

AgentLinkus Member

Collapse

Kim Knox Principal Broker serving Jackson County Oregon. Find out more about Kim Knox

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 1634 users online. 5 members and 1629 guests.

Most users ever online was 43,843 at 08:38 AM on 05-07-2014.

Working...
                    X