No announcement yet.
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Screen Capture Program

Hey Everyone, I wanted to tell you that I bought this program called Ashampoo Snap over a year ago. I bought it for Video Screen Capture, but found that it has a Screenshot capture I use ALL of the time. I upgraded to Snap 9 because I loved version 8 so much. I have no financial interest in this product, I just find it very useful for work and wanted to share.

Let me tell you some of the things I use it for as a Realtor. MLS Agent detail report I can screen capture and sent it within the body of an email, so an attachment doesn't even have to be attached. I can also attach a photo image, if you prefer.

If I get a call for a property listing, I can pull up for a photo on google maps and send within a body of an email so people on my team can see the possible new listing. You can capture a random section of your screen, a full screen, or multiple screens in one capture. You can imagine how useful this is to capture the online visibility of a particular listing, and how you can quickly illustrate that with multiple screen captures for a Seller client. You can capture MLS, your website visits, zillow, trulia, etc.....all in one capture and email to Seller Client. Impressive and QUICK,
    You can capture and email, without ever having to go select the saved image from your files. Capture, email, send, poof! You can even add test or an arrow if you want someone to pay attention to something specific. If someone needs a topography map while showing a house, I can pull up the map, put an arrow where the home is, and email. If I am having difficulty with a computer program and I want to capture the error, I can attach to my tech rep so he can see the specific problem without wasting time. These benefits do not even touch on the video screen capture capabilities.

It currently costs $50, but I googled "Ashampoo snap 9 coupon code" and see you can buy it for $29.99 right now. Obviously the promotions will change.
    Kim Knox
    Principal Broker, Owner, ABR, GRI, PME, A-REO, REDCpro,
    541-899-7222
    Licensed to conduct Real Estate in the State of Oregon
Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
Auto-Saved
Smile :) Big Grin :D Frown :( Mad :mad: Stick Out Tongue :p Embarrassment :o Confused :confused: Wink ;) Roll Eyes (Sarcastic) :rolleyes: Cool :cool: EEK! :eek:
x
Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
x

Please enter the six letters or digits that appear in the image below.

Registration Image Refresh Image

AgentLinkus Member

Collapse

Kim Knox Principal Broker serving Jackson County Oregon. Find out more about Kim Knox

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 6890 users online. 3 members and 6887 guests.

Most users ever online was 43,843 at 08:38 AM on 05-07-2014.

Working...
X