Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How to backup Blu-ray to digital media file so I can watch while travelling?

Iím going to have a one-month holiday in Europe and would like to take some movies with me that I didnít have time to watch a while ago. Carrying Blu-ray discs and the external drive is just not so cool for me. Therefore, I googled how to transfer my Bluray movie collection to an external hard drive. I had to say itís really difficult to find but Pavtube ByteCopy but it works great! Its multi-track MKV is a must try to save all languages!

Re: How to backup Blu-ray to digital media file so I can watch while travelling?

Originally posted by Viperica View Post
    I’m going to have a one-month holiday in Europe and would like to take some movies with me that I didn’t have time to watch a while ago. Carrying Blu-ray discs and the external drive is just not so cool for me. Therefore, I googled how to transfer my Bluray movie collection to an external hard drive. I had to say it’s really difficult to find but Pavtube ByteCopy but it works great! Its multi-track MKV is a must try to save all languages!
    You can preserve your digital life for decades........

Before we get start worrying about how to save, you need to decide what to save. Email, apps, documents, and the photos and videos we shoot and edit all add up, so make sure to keep tabs on the things you want to hold onto for the foreseeable future. Here are the options:

Hard drives: Traditional drives offer cheap capacity (1 TB external drives are under $70 right now) and they’re faster to read and write than optical media.
    Flash: Solid State Drives (SSDs) are currently more expensive than optical media or traditional hard drives, but they have no moving parts – so they should be ideal for long-term storage, right?

What about the cloud?

Cloud storage offered by services like Dropbox, Google Drive, Microsoft OneDrive, iCloud, and countless others may seem to solve the media problem. Cloud services assume the responsibility of keeping your data safe and online – and they’re also geographically distant, so a fire or flood that might destroy your personal archives wouldn’t impact a cloud-based archive.

---------------------------------------------------------------
    http://homeisnevada.com/
    Last edited by Laura Scheffner; 06-09-2015, 05:44 AM.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
    Auto-Saved
    Smile :) Big Grin :D Frown :( Mad :mad: Stick Out Tongue :p Embarrassment :o Confused :confused: Wink ;) Roll Eyes (Sarcastic) :rolleyes: Cool :cool: EEK! :eek:
    x
    Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
    x

Please enter the six letters or digits that appear in the image below.

Registration Image Refresh Image

AgentLinkus Member

Collapse

Viperica Find out more about Viperica

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 1668 users online. 8 members and 1660 guests.

Most users ever online was 43,843 at 08:38 AM on 05-07-2014.

Working...
    X