Collapse
No announcement yet.
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ipads, Offers, and E-Signatures. Taking Paperless one step further

Hello, I have been looking at increasing my efficiency, and taking paperless to the next level.

I have an Apple Ipad that has been collecting dust. I love technology, but I just haven't taken the time to figure out how to best use this unbelievable device in my business. Now that I am returning to having Open Houses, and working for Buyers, I figure it is time to make this puppy useful.

I figured I need to bring my offer system onto my Ipad. Well, the have a mobile edition of my Real Estate Form program at www.zipformonline.com. Basically if you try to log in to zipforumonline.com from your ipad, it directs you to pay for the mobile edition (tricky little upsale). Regardless, I purchased it. It costs $12.95 a year. I had always used docusign, but this mobile edition of my Form program comes with a electronic signature service that enables your client to create an e-signature, so that they can sign your entire sales (or listing) contract on your Ipad. It is called TouchSign and it automatically emails copies of the signed documents to the Client, once completed.

It is better than Docusign because it is free to use, and it can be automatically incorporated into the forms program(My form program also works with Docusign). Pretty handy, PLUS it does not appear to be an electronic signature upon completion. It looks like a real signature. Docusign has that indication that it is an electronic signature and a corresponding serial number. You and I know that several banks for short sales or REO's can reject electronic signatures, so this program (TouchSign) is particularly useful for reducing paper waste. Now, I think you have to use the Docusign if you have to email the documents for signature.

The benefits of using my Ipad for Offer completion are:
    A. It makes me look like a tech GENIUS (slight exaggeration, but it certainly is professional).
    B. It allows me to write an offer and get it signed on the spot. I don't have to run to the office to have someone sign. Buyer's can sign at the home, in my car, at the closest coffee house, at their kids soccer game.......I can follow them anywhere to get the job done as quickly as possible. I can fill in the offer details, or I can call someone from my office and have them complete the offer and I simply login once complete the collect signature.
    C. Seller's can sign on my ipad during a listing appointment. Poof, listed and contracts emailed to Client on the spot. If they had any doubt about my technical fortitude, this will certainly convince them! One of my selling points as a listing agent is my aptitude for technology and marketing. This helps drive that home, I believe.
    D. This makes teams more effective. My husband and I work together and we are often scrambling to make the best use of our time. If he needs me to complete the offer online and simply text him that the offer is ready for signature, I can do that. He can do the same for me, which is incredible!

Anyone else use the Ipad to collect listing and offer signatures? Any tricks that work best for you? I am new at using my Ipad, so I am hoping others will contribute.
    Kim Knox
    Principal Broker, Owner, ABR, GRI, PME, A-REO, REDCpro,
    541-899-7222
    Licensed to conduct Real Estate in the State of Oregon

Re: Ipads, Offers, and E-Signatures. Taking Paperless one step further

When I am out in the field I find I can pretty much do most of everything via my iphone. Its pretty powerfull. And for those tasks I cant I use my android tablet and then for those really high tec stuff my lap top. That said I do I would say 80% on my deck top

As to contracts I use altastar
    Alan Plager
    Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices
    Top Ten for units US 2015
    Over 6,000 Units Sold
    Toll Free 1-888-722-2098
    Office 727- 451-8776
    Email Alan@LoveTampabay.com
    Web AlanPlager.com

Comment

I can't wait to get an iPad and an iPhone5.. Paperless is the way to go. In my MLS in Houston area Zipforms is part of the package. E-signature ~ fantastic! The website below will give you some ideas about some apps to use with Ipad. They are, however, selling ... can watch videos for free.

Paperless Agent - iPad for Real Estate Paperless Agent

Comment

[MENTION=1]Kim Knox[/MENTION]
        Just drawing your e-signature provides no security from copying this image and placing it on other documents. Also the e-signature cannot detect later edits to your documents.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
        Auto-Saved
        Smile :) Big Grin :D Frown :( Mad :mad: Stick Out Tongue :p Embarrassment :o Confused :confused: Wink ;) Roll Eyes (Sarcastic) :rolleyes: Cool :cool: EEK! :eek:
        x
        Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
        x

Please enter the six letters or digits that appear in the image below.

Registration Image Refresh Image

AgentLinkus Member

Collapse

Kim Knox Principal Broker serving Jackson County Oregon. Find out more about Kim Knox

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 1594 users online. 5 members and 1589 guests.

Most users ever online was 43,843 at 08:38 AM on 05-07-2014.

Working...
        X